Saturday, November 26, 2011

20 - Diffuse

I scrub my body clean with your body.
Come into my bed, get every last bit of me out.
I’ll become pure, I’ll slip backward
through pain into a million sterile holes
in the surface of the dark.
So I court your fish-moist skin’s
friction to rub me numb,
your urging weight to press me flat.
You can do as you like, these
are my evacuee procedures.
I’m laid bare for the journey as you
scuff my senses into the vagueness,
the pristine of fog. Enough, and I
mist out, through the mute scream
of a million open pores, a claustrophobic
soul sprayed particulate into the remote
nowhere of space. Molecule-safe.
I leave the place immaculate.

I scrub my body clean with your
attendant hands unknowing
I am gone into the night,
clean night.

No comments:

Post a Comment